We certainly hope you to feel amazing in the items we sell, and our goal is to make you happy!
But, if for some reason you are not satisfied, please read our policy:
- Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery. No exceptions.
- Any return sent after 14 days of purchase date (and without contacting us) may possibly result in a 15% restocking fee.
- Any return must be in new, unaltered, and unused condition. (No signs of wear, wash, or damage.)
- If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us, please contact Customer Support immediately by emailing hello AT clothandreverie DOT com
- Customer may also be responsible for all return shipping costs. (Original shipping costs are nonrefundable and return shipping is to be paid by customer.)
- Returns are processed within 3-6 business days after item is received.
MAILING YOUR ITEM BACK
If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact us at: email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
Please mail your item back to:
Cloth and Reverie
2707 N Parkland Blvd Ste 4
Pleasant View, UT 84404
The package must contain 1) the item you purchased; 2) your receipt or proof of purchase; and 3) your RMA written on the outside of the package. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returns or exchanges. Cloth and Reverie will incur the cost to ship your new item back to you for exchanges.
Cloth and Reverie is not responsible for packages lost or sent to an incorrect address due to customer error. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct mailing address. Please review your mailing address before you purchase, as we are unable to change your mailing address after your order has been placed.
SALES ARE NOT RETROACTIVE
If you pay full price for an item and it goes on sale shortly thereafter, Cloth and Reverie may not issue a refund for the difference.